These DVDs are based on a series of three-day teacher-training workshops on Integral Education conducted all over India over a span of several years. It is an attempt to communicate whatever is possible on the content, mood and intensity of the major elements of these interactions.
The aim of these workshops was not so much to discuss different techniques of education, but rather to lead participants into a radically different way of experiencing education and our role in it as teachers and parents — and gradually even to awaken or grow into a new attitude to the whole of life itself, for the two are inseparably bound. And from this new state of being, we will discover that the right techniques and methodologies naturally flow from us, and all that we may have learnt over the years from specialized training sessions will naturally fall into place in a wide, embracing and spontaneous harmony.
The discussions in these two DVDs lay down the foundations of this new approach, the principles around which it is organized, the different elements involved, and the resultant reshaping of the entire framework of education.
Content of the first DVD
1. The World in Crisis
2. The Parts of the Being - The Industrial Mindset - Every Child is a Soul in Evolution
3. The Five Elements of Education - The Environment
4. Nothing Can Be Taught - Insatiable Curiosity - Hero worship
5. The Mind Must Be Consulted in its Growth
6. From the Near to the Far - Using Subjects as a Window
7. The Learning Process - Chanting Om - Awakening Creativity
Total time 1h 36
Content of the second DVD
1. Relating to the Child
2. The Knowledge - The Teacher - The Student - The Two Brains
3. Seven Types of Intelligence
4. The Emotions - The Life Energy - Training the Body
5. That By Which All is Known - Developing Concentration, Will Power and Memory - The Psychic
Total time 1h 30
watch here link
Produced by Wisdom-Splendour in collaboration
with Mother India Foundation
Made in Auroville, India, 2006
Language - English, Duration - 192min, 2 DVDs, PAL